Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Gold Motel


Gold Motel signed t-shirt from 2011 concert, Kimchi Blue lace skirt, Target tights, Kimchi Blue boots
Hair: down, air dried
This outfit is actually over a week old, but for some reason I never posted it. It was a Friday, and I was in the mood to try not tucking my shirt in. It's a little awkward looking and not at all flattering to leave it completely untucked, so I opted for a partial tuck. Proves that I've got a waist, but also way too cool to care about whether my shirt is tucked or not. Right? (Not really.) But I liked how it turned out! Unfortunately ended up staying in this night, though it would have been the perfect look for typical Friday outings. I may have to put it on again some night.

6 comments:

The White List said...

Fantastic blog and brilliant post!!! You're amazing!!! Your sense of style is fantastic too!!! Absolutely brilliant...

the-white-list.blogspot.com

Kailey said...

Very cute! I love that skirt!

Alyssa Nicole said...

That skirt looks amazing <3

http://dressingwithdesire.blogspot.com/

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Great pictures!! I love it!!

Allison said...

the all black bottoms make your legs look super long... rockin'!!

Vera said...

I love this lace skirt, it looks great on you!